The web browser is arguably the most important piece of software on your computer. You spend a lot of your time online in a browser: when you research, chat, email, shop, bank, read the news, and watch videos online, you often do all of these using a browser.
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimalist design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer and easier. Use a box for everything: type in the address bar and get suggestions for search pages and web pages. Thumbnails of your top sites allow you to instantly access your favorite pages at lightning speed from any new tab. Desktop shortcuts allow you to launch your favorite web applications directly from your desktop. Chrome has a lot of useful features built-in, including automatic whole-page translation and access to thousands of apps, extensions, and themes from the Chrome Web Store.
Google Chrome is one of the best Internet browsing solutions that provides you with high level of security, speed and great features.
Important to know! The offline installer links do not include the auto-update feature.
Security fixes and rewards – This update includes 14 security fixes:
- [$NA] Critical CVE-2022-2156: use after free version in Base. Reported by Mark Brand of Google Project Zero on 2022-06-11
- [$20000] High CVE-2022-2157: Free to use in interest groups. Reported by Nan Wang(@eternalsakura13) and Guang Gong of 360 Alpha Lab on 2022-05-19
- [$7500] High CVE-2022-2158: Type confusion in V8. Reported by Bohan Liu (@P4nda20371774) of Tencent Security Xuanwu Lab on 2022-04-29
- [$3000] Medium CVE-2022-2160: Insufficient policy enforcement in DevTools. Reported by David Erceg on 2020-08-14
- [$3000] Medium CVE-2022-2161: Use after free in web application provider. Reported by Zhihua Yao from KunLun Lab on 2022-05-30
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2022-2162: Insufficient policy enforcement in filesystem API. Reported by Abdelhamid Naceri (halov) on 2022-03-19
- [$7000] Low CVE-2022-2163: Free to use in Cast UI and toolbar. Posted by Chaoyuan Peng (@ret2happy) on 2022-03-21
- [$1000] Low CVE-2022-2164: Inappropriate implementation in Extensions API. Reported by José Miguel Moreno Computer Security Lab (COSEC) at UC3M on 2021-11-10
- [$500] Low CVE-2022-2165: Insufficient data validation in URL formatting. Reported by Rayyan Bijoora on 2021-09-19
-  Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing, and other initiatives
Download web installer: Google Chrome Web 32-bit | 64-bit Google Chrome | Free software
Download: Google Chrome 64-bit Offline Installer | 83.3 MB
Download: Google Chrome 32-bit Offline Installer | 80.3 MB
Download: Google Chrome MSI installers for Windows (automatic update)
View: Chrome Website | Release Notes v103.0.5060.53
Get notified of all our software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware