The web browser is arguably the most important piece of software on your computer. You spend a lot of your time online in a browser: when you research, chat, email, shop, bank, read the news, and watch videos online, you often do all of these using a browser.
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimalist design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer and easier. Use a box for everything: type in the address bar and get suggestions for search pages and web pages. Thumbnails of your top sites allow you to instantly access your favorite pages at lightning speed from any new tab. Desktop shortcuts allow you to launch your favorite web applications directly from your desktop. Chrome has a lot of useful features built-in, including automatic whole-page translation and access to thousands of apps, extensions, and themes from the Chrome Web Store.
Google Chrome is one of the best Internet browsing solutions that provides you with high level of security, speed and great features.
This update includes 27 security fixes:
- [$15000] High CVE-2022-2603: Free to use in Omnibox. Reported by Anonymous on 05/16/2022
- [$10000] CVE-2022-2604: Use after free in Safe Browsing. Reported by Nan Wang(@eternalsakura13) and Guang Gong of 360 Alpha Lab on 06/10/2022
- [$7000] High CVE-2022-2605: Reading out of bounds in Dawn. Reported by Looben Yang on 2022-06-22
- [$5000] High CVE-2022-2606: Use after free in managed devices API. Reported by Nan Wang(@eternalsakura13) and Guang Gong of 360 Alpha Lab on 2022-05-31
- [$3000] High CVE-2022-2607: use after release in tab strip. Posted by @ginggilBesel on 2022-01-11
- [$3000] High CVE-2022-2608: use after free in preview mode. Reported by Khalil Zhani on 2022-06-01
- [$TBD] High CVE-2022-2609: Free to use in Nearby Share. Reported by koocola(@alo_cook) and Guang Gong of 360 Vulnerability Research Institute on 2022-06-22
- [$8000] Medium CVE-2022-2610: Insufficient policy enforcement in background fetching. Reported by Maurice Dauer on 2021-12-09
- [$5000] Medium CVE-2022-2611: Inappropriate implementation in Fullscreen API. Reported by Irvan Kurniawan (source7) on 2022-04-28
- [$5000] Medium CVE-2022-2612: Leaked side channel info in keyboard input. Reported by Erik Kraft ([email protected]), Martin Schwarzl ([email protected]) on 2022-04-30
- [$5000] Medium CVE-2022-2613: Use after free in Input. Reported by Piotr Tworek (Vewd) on 2022-05-13
- [$5000] Support CVE-2022-2614: use after free in login flow. Reported by raven at KunLun Lab on 2022-07-05
- [$4000] Medium CVE-2022-2615: Insufficient policy enforcement in cookies. Reported by Maurice Dauer on 2021-11-10
- [$3000] Medium CVE-2022-2616: Inappropriate implementation in Extensions API. Posted by Alesandro Ortiz on 2022-03-02
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2022-2617: Use after free in Extensions API. Posted by @ginggilBesel on 2022-01-31
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2022-2618: Insufficient validation of untrusted inputs in internals. Posted by asnine on 2022-03-21
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2022-2619: Insufficient validation of untrusted inputs in parameters. Reported by Oliver Dunk on 2022-06-04
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2022-2620: Use after free in WebUI. Reported by Nan Wang(@eternalsakura13) and Guang Gong of 360 Alpha Lab on 06/17/2022
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2022-2621: use after free in extensions. Reported by Huyna at Viettel Cyber Security on 2022-05-07
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2022-2622: Insufficient validation of untrusted inputs in Safe Browsing. Reported by Imre Rad (@ImreRad) and @j00sean on 2022-06-03
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2022-2623: Free offline use. Reported by raven at KunLun Lab on 2022-06-20
- [$TBD] Medium CVE-2022-2624: Buffer overflow in PDF. Reported by YU-CHANG CHEN and CHIH-YEN CHANG, working with DEVCORE Internship Program on 2022-06-27
Important to know! The offline installer links do not include the auto-update feature.
Download web installer: Google Chrome Web 32-bit | 64-bit Google Chrome | Free software
Download: Google Chrome 64-bit Offline Installer | 83.4 MB
Download: Google Chrome 32-bit Offline Installer | 80.3 MB
Download: Google Chrome MSI installers for Windows (automatic update)
View: Chrome Website | Release Notes v104.0.5112.81
Get notified of all our software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware