You have been here before. A long day at school or work. One of those days when you long for your home and a gaming session on your PC. You open your favorite game, call your buddies to start a match, and out of the blue, lag strikes. You can’t move, you can’t shoot, and your skills are released at the wrong time. All that hard-earned relaxation time is now wasted.
Oh how you wish for something to optimize your connection and get rid of lag once and for all. A tool that, in a way, is designed specifically so that gamers never worry about packet loss, jitter and high ping again. Well, we’ve got just the thing: ExitLag.
How to Fix Lag, Packet Loss and High Ping in Online Games
ExitLag works by acting as a middleman between your connection and the game server, with advanced technology in your favor, optimizing routes and data packet delivery, reducing ping and eliminating lag. In fact, ExitLag is a necessary tool used by thousands of competitive and professional gamers. And you can use it too!
How ExitLag Features Help Fix Lag, Packet Loss, Jitter, and High Ping
ExitLag is a surprisingly easy to use software with a bunch of features besides optimizing your connection to end lag:
- Multipath connection: It allows the transmission control protocol to use multiple paths, improving resource utilization and maximizing the strength of your connection.
- Increase in FPS: A really cool feature that disables non-essential operating system features to automatically improve PC performance, thereby increasing your frame rates per second.
- traffic shaper: Traffic Shaper limits the speed of other connections that are not currently in use. This reduces the ping even more! If you download something while playing, you can limit the download speed to have more performance on game traffic.
- MultiInternet: Disconnected in a decisive moment of the match? No more. With this feature enabled, if you have more than one internet connection in your home, ExitLag will automatically switch connections when it fails, bringing you more stability while you game.
ExitLag supports over 500 games.
Even cooler than all of these features, ExitLag’s development team is always on the lookout for the latest technologies and user experience features to bring even more value to the table. It’s constantly evolving software, so you can expect updates with more games – there are over 500 currently in their library – and tools, so your gaming sessions can be that they are meant to be: fun, exciting and carefree.
Using the ExitLag Free Trial
Ready to reduce lag in your games? Good news: ExitLag offers a 3-day free trial with no credit card required. You just have to download it, and when you first connect to the software, you will benefit from 3 days free!
Chances are so high that you’ll love that ExitLag doesn’t bother you with useless data. Register only your e-mail address during registration. Pretty cool, huh?
How to download and use ExitLag
Downloading the software is quite simple:
- Go to ExitLag.com
- Click the button in the top right that says “Free Trial”
- Create an account with your email and a new password.
- Log in and download the software
- Install ExitLag and open it
- Choose the game you want to play
- Click “Apply Routes”
- Enjoy your lag-free gaming experience!
You are ready. Test it, experiment by playing with ExitLag and play like never before. Now you will never suffer from lag again!